Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wow, what a day.

I actually got so me cleaning done because Isabella was home with the tummy troubles and held Lillian while I cleaned the living room.  It felt so good to be productive again. And I got a nice nap too because Lily fell asleep on Bella (a usual thing - if she needs to sleep we just give her to Isabella). It was sooooo nice.

And then Olivia came home.  I do not know what is wrong with that child.  She comes home tired and acting bitchy.  Then on Monday she came home acting like her old self and I was so relieved.  Then today she came home acting not bitchy but raging bitchy!!!! OMG I can't take much more.  I have no idea what at school does this to her or if she is faking for attention or what.  I am so close to emailing her teacher to see if she knows what is going on but I would rather not have her all up in our business.  I don't trust the counselors at that school, they totally dropped the ball with Isabella and her Aspergers.  I also wonder if maybe she is skipping meals and that is what does this to her.  But with the two little ones at home I can't go there to check and make sure that she is actually eating.  I am so at a loss with this.  I guess I will be opening an email to Mrs. Donor soon. :(

Lily kept trying to crawl today but didn't do so great. She is getting better though. :)  She prefers to stand and play - or go from thing to thing cruising.  She is such a doll. Last night she slept on her tummy. It didn't keep her from waking to eat A LOT, but when she slept, she slept soundly!  I loved it. Although she did scare the crap out of me.  She fell asleep on her tummy and I felt her rustling around next to me and when I opened my eyes she was in a full sitting position and smiling down at me.

Well in the process of writing this Olivia said that people didn't want to play with her.  She was under assumption that all the kids in her class had to be her friend.  I tried to explain to her that she needed to pick a few to be friends with and then have the rest just be classmates. I hope she understands and things get better.  I also hope that she is telling the truth because she told me some humdingers!!!

I hope everyone is healthy here tomorrow.  I have to take Bella and Gwen to their yearly checkups.  Should be interesting dragging Trent and the baby along. LOL.

Kid Quote of the day:  Olivia - "Mom my teacher is banded from getting emails from moms. The principal said so!" This is one of the humdingers Livy told me when I threatened to email her teacher to find out what is going on. LMAO  I love these kids. :)

I slept wrong on DH's pillows at nap time and now my head and neck hurts.  I hate sleeping wrong! Well anyway, here is to a great tomorrow ~UNTIL NEXT TIME~

No comments:

Post a Comment