Sunday, September 25, 2011

Photobucket is pissing me off. I had a picture of Lily on there where she was sitting in her bumbo and you could barely see peeks of diaper and you could see a fat roll on her upper thigh. Well apparently someone thought that fat roll was a set of balls or something so they took the picture off. It is a free service so I don't know if I should bitch someone out or just leave it be. Really though how stupid do you have to be to not see the peeks of diaper and that the 'balls' on my GIRL are a fat roll. SERIOUSLY SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST TOO FUCKING STUPID!!! (phew, that vent makes me feel just a teensy fucking bit better) ;P



Don't you think that only a pervert would think this picture looks bad or is it just me. I am very paranoid about there being nakey pics of my baby all over the internet and if I thought she looked in any way naked or haning out I never would have done the pic.

I was able to get in an almost three hour nap today because Gwen and Bella took care of the baby for me. I really needed that. I'm getting over a cold and I'm exhausted from Lily needing boob all night every night for the past week!

My day was actually refreshingly boring! Most chores didn't get done :( so my house is a wreck, but the kids had fun playing and hanging out so I guess I can't complain. I think we have a tummy bug going through the family and it is mild thank goodness. Gwen will probably be the most affected because she has the weakest stomach in the house.

My kid quote of the day is from 7 month old Lillian - We were eating dinner and I was trying to finish my plate full of food before I took her screaming person out of the high chair but when she grabbed my sleeve and tugged on it and cried 'mum mum mum' I couldn't help but pick her up and give her a big hug.

Oh and if anyone can tell me how on earth to get rid of the underlined words above and how to avoid it next time I would appreciate it. I have no idea what I did to cause that or to get it to stop. LOL

SEE YA NEXT TIME. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment