Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Quite and adventurous day...well, in my world it was. lol  Gwen stayed home from school sick again. It was nice taking Livy to school without having to drag the little ones with me.  And it was REALLY nice taking a nap without having to worry about Lily waking up and Trent not bothering me.  It was flippin fabulous!

Well Gwen was holding Lily this afternoon and she set her on the floor and left the room. Next thing I know I feel Lily tugging at my pant leg. This really startled me because I was on the opposite side of the room!  She had to have crawled to me but I MISSED IT :(  Well a bit later Isabella put her on the floor to go help with dinner and boy did Lily get PISSED. And she crawled like eight steps to her sister all while crying hysterically.  I can't believe she is a crawling! She is a bit awkward at it and still tries to get up on her feet, but she's doing it.

I found out today that Olivia got promoted in her reading class at school.  They split them into two categories ones who need help to catch up and ones who don't and well, she caught herself up in just a few short weeks.  So very proud of my little reader!!!!!!!!

So far Lily has fallen asleep without the boob.  I just hope she stays that way!!! If not oh well I guess it means more snuggle time for me. :)

Lily pretty much ate what we did for dinner tonight.  We had slow cooked roast, mashed potatoes and she had pureed peas instead of broccoli.  She really seemed to enjoy every bite!  She is torn between purees and baby led weaning. Silly girl.

I don't think my kids said anything cute today. Hmmm I might have to think about that and edit it later.  Well, Lily did start saying a new sound. Lalalalalalalal lalala lalalala la la lalalalalalalala. ~UNTIL NEXT TIME~


No comments:

Post a Comment