Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tiring day today.  Maybe just because I am already exhausted.  Took Olivia to school, came home, made breakfast, played with Lily and Trent, fixed lunch, picked Gwen and Bella up from their schools and took them for their yearly checkups. Then took the kids back to school (pain in the ass!) and went home to chill out with the little ones where I found out that Gwen's second interview with Wal Mart was to be today at 4:30.  Yeah a bit of notice would have been FUCKING nice.  I was not happy.  But we got it all covered and SHE GOT THE JOB!!!! I hope they call me for my interview soon.  I want to get it over with.  Ever since having my last three kids I don't think quick on my feet anymore (I used to I promise!) and so I want it done with so I can get on with my life.  Lily is just amazing us these days with all of the new stuff she does/discovers. Today at the doctors office she held on to Gwen's shoelace and nothing else, standing for a good twenty seconds before she grabbed her shoe again.  She is so much fun these days. :)

Lily slept on her tummy again and  made it all the way until 3 am before waking to eat!  I was so exited, but after that she ate about every 1/2 hour to 45 minutes when she woke up at 6 :(

Both of my older girls got clean bills of health so that was great and Livy came home happy and engaging and I think it was because she actually ate both of her school meals.  She is just now getting a bit tired.  I also found out that although she started out in normal reading and advanced math, she within a week of being assigned to these groups is now in advanced reading and advanced math!!!  I am so proud because I didn't teach her anything and she didn't go to preschool  She started to learn her letters but we never finished  and I never taught her sounds but she knows them and has started to read.  Holy cow I am so proud!!!! She is a smarty pants just like her sisters. :)

Gwen has a baby sitting job tomorrow so she will have a bit of cash which is great for her. I just want a weekend of long long long long long....(okay you get my drift) NAPS!!!

I am going to post a video of Lily crawling. :)


Kid quote of the day: Damn I don't remember any.  I really should start paying attention...Oh wait, I remember one.  While waiting patiently for me to open her jar of puffs, Lily kept repeating nine nine nine nine.  I think she was trying to say mine mine mine and remind me that those were her puffs!  ~LATER TATERS~

1 comment: