Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I hate early morning calls reminding me that I have appointments at 7:10 am the next day.  I have no clue why this wasn't in my phone calendar, the appointment was made six months ago.  Gwen has a dental cleaning tomorrow morning and I totally forgot.  So I have to drag all of the kids but Bella to the dentists office and hope that we can get Olivia to school on time.  Grrrr....

The other day Trent and Livy asked why some of the leaves on our big tree were turning yellow and so I told them about fall.  I told them that in Fall the leaves 'fall' off the trees.  Well yesterday the evening got windy and it was time for the kids to go out and play.  About ten minutes after they walked out the door I hear little hands banging on the door and hollering 'mommy, mommy' . Well when I opened the door all I hear is mommy it's fall, it's fall. The leaves are fallin'"  And there were two very excited little ones relaying this message to me because after all, the leaves were in fact 'falling' to the ground.  It was one of those moments that really makes my day!

I finally got the call from Wal Mart today.  I have a job interview on Thursday!  I hate interviews and never really do go on them, but I am looking forward to this.  I need the money.  I am hoping to have a great Christmas for my kids this year.  Last year was really below par in gifts I gave to them and in spirit.  It was our first Christmas after financial troubles hit.  Besides, I love working retail at Christmas time!!!!!

I was moving my computer today and Lily decided she wanted it and grabbed it.  Well, it kinda fell on her head. The corner of it got her eye so now she has a small red cut under her left eye.  Poor baby cried like crazy, but in the end she was just fine.

Yesterday I was walking around saying something I haven't said in a long time. WTMFH  (What the motherfucking hell).  I went to the health district to get Lily and Trent their flu shots.  I had been told that if they had any form of medicaid (full or supplemental) that they would get free shots.  Well turns out, that was a crock of shit and I had to pay 38 dollars for their shots.  38 dollars I really couldn't spare.  I can get re-imbursed by the insurance company, but I wish someone had told me this.  I still would have gotten them done, but I wouldn't have gone out on my weekly date with DH and used that money for the shots instead.  Sometimes I think the local government (Yeah Casper, WY govt.) have their heads up their bums all the time. At least  my two kiddos are vaccinated now. (Lily still has to get a booster in a month) but I feel much better now. The flu is already starting to go around here.

Today was only the second day ever that I was able to make lunch without Lily screaming the whole time.  She was sitting in the living room watching me or standing in the living room at one of her play stations watching me but she wasn't freaking out because I wasn't right there with her... I must say, I SO SO SO LOVE THAT LILY IS CRAWLING AND PULLING UP ON THINGS.  She is finally becoming independent. That's all for now.  This momma is tired and I am going to try a no cry sleep solution to get Lily to sleep without waking up twenty times a night because she doesn't have boob in her mouth. (She won't take a paci) They say it takes a lot of patience, but I am ready for it because my back is really killing me all the time because of how I have to sleep with her in one position all night.  If I move, she wakes up for her boob and she won't stay in her crib either.  Blech, we will conquer this!!!!!  ~LATER LATER ALLIGATOR~




No comments:

Post a Comment